Friday, February 1, 2013

NASA Says Asteroid Will Buzz Earth Closer Than Many Satellites

is only affected directly by the other object's mass, not by the object's own mass.

I am by no means any type of astrophysicist, but my understanding of gravity (in this context) was that a mutual attraction usually happens.
Maybe that would account for the change in trajectory?
Or am I misinterpreting something here?

I agree that will not change things significantly, but only on a measurable or calculable scale.:-)

BTW, I am not singling you out here, but what volume is a football field (or half of a football field in TFS), or even better, what mass?

I realise you were just going with the flo

Source: http://rss.slashdot.org/~r/Slashdot/slashdotScience/~3/yVqHnNhV66k/story01.htm

dallas weather nike nfl uniforms ben and jerrys free cone day tornado in dallas texas the island president the maldives harper lee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.